Saturday, August 2, 2008

Help Yo Girl Out!

Your Girl Brown Sistah is in the market for a J O B & For a New Apartment, yelp, my family and I are looking for a new apartment in the west suburban area of Chicago. The apartment are so high here, you might as well look for a house, but if you do that, you have more responsibility and right now, we can't afford nothing more.

I'm in School, Looking for a job, looking for a place to stay and trying to be a "GOOD" Wifey and mother to my children. What hard work?

It can be very exhausting and a energy drainer, so that's what I'm up to.
Soooooooo.....

Can somebody help me find a JOB? (smile)
And.....
Can you look out for your Girl and help me find a nice place to stay?

I'm not joking, I'm totally serious.
Get back at me!

P.S. My job experience is Receptionist, File Clerk, Processing Clerk, Retail, & Sales
I'm open to take anything and I'm serious:)

Peace & Love,
Brown Sistah

No comments: