Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's My Baby Birthday!


Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To Robi, Happy Birthday To you......

Yes, Today is my baby Birthday, he is 7yrs old today.
I Thank God for allowing us all to see this day and what a great day it is, so Lord our praises goes to you and no one else:)

Mama & DaDa, Lovvvvvvvves you so much, we're going to have cake & ice cream and yes we're going to have presents:)

I remember 7yrs ago when you was just a little baby, I was and still proud to have you. I Thank You for choosing me to be your mom, I Love you!

Enjoy today, because School starts next week...Lol and I know you don't like that....jus kiddin:)

Happy Birthday Sweetie!
This is for you, I know that you are a Big Micheal Jackson fan so here it is......



Peace & Blessing,
Pretty Brown Sistah

No comments: