Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Got Money!

I received a letter from H& R Block one day last week, stating that I can get up to $1000.00 on a loan and I guess it will be deducted from my income tax return or I will have to pay the money back monthly until it's paid off, anyway, I waited for like a couple of day before I decided to do it.

Today, Today Ladies & Gentlemen I decided to walk my but up there to H&R block and it was a couple of blocks, well it was about 13-15 blocks in the snow, it only took me about 30mins, but still I was walking in all that snow, I really needed that cash...LOL


So, I Thank God that I was able to qualify for something, I got my cash on the H&R Block card and I was on my way.

So at least I'm able to may two bills to help my mother out, because a sistah not working at the moment, I'm just starting a business that I can do from home, that will allow me some money and the fun thing is I got to work it! I'm excited about working the business, because it's my business, I'm setting the time I want to work and I determined how much I want to be paid and I'm very excited about that.

I understand that the economy is temporary bad at this time, but I still believe the business will still be successful and in another post I will discuss what the business is, but I can give you a hint.
It has to do with ALL Natural Products! The products are outstanding and people need them.

Any how, I'm about to take off, because a sistah is hungry, I'll talk 2 you good people soon and ooooh yeah Merry Christmas and be safe!

Peace & Love,
Brown Sistah!

No comments: