While coming home from school on the train, I have a lot of thoughts and ideas that I want to blog about, but once I get home, I can't seem to remember, that is so crazy!!!!
Anyway, these are my thoughts for today....
* Whatever happen to men opening doors and giving up their seats for us ladies, What happen to that? When I get on the bus or on the train, I see that the men are sitting down, but the women are standing up, I don't ever recall hearing a man asking me if I would like to take a seat, I think it's sad.
* I wonder why white folks in the downtown Chicagoland area run for the train, as if it's the only train coming, I look at them like they are crazy, because they will run you completely over for the damn train and it be another train right behind that train that they running to get on and it be jam packed, but the next train following that one, be empty. So please white people stop running trying to get on the first train you see and wait patiently for the next one, it will only take a minute and you just might get a seat to sit down on.
* I don't understand why, ex-drug users, get out of jail or out the rehab center and go right back to hanging with the same people they were hanging around with, who were getting high with them at the very beginning and still getting high while you were away, but you go back with the same people, (thinking they your friend and thinking they want to see you happy, because they don't) that is crazy to me, so now, I look around and 2 weeks have gone by and now you back on drugs again. I just don't understand, listen to me, YOU CAN NOT, CAN NOT, as much as you say you got this thing beat...YOU DON"T! You can not be around people who are users and you trying not to be one, it don't work.
* I don't understand why people, claim like they want to better themselves, but don't take the time out to make plans to do so, but they constantly wants to call you and complain about their living situation and once you start asking them questions pertaining to the information that they are giving you,( you trying to figure out how to help)but they make excuses. Just, please do me a favor, STOP CALLING ME!
* I think my mother practice being a Gemini, really she do, she have 2 personalities, one week she wants to move out and her and her foster child live alone and the next week she wants to give up her foster child and live with my family and I. It's like every 5mo's she get's like this and out of all honesty, like I stated on here before, My husband and I will be getting our own soon and that time is not coming soon enough, we just can't get with the 2 personalities, it really gets under my skin and I'm afraid I might hurt her feelings. My husband said, we will never live with her again, she may come to live with us, if she needs to, but we will not live in her place, because my mother have a tendency to always say...Mines, who in my kitchen, who put this in my bathroom, it's always mines...... just fuss all day long, all day long!
* I have a desire to move to Atlanta, I love Atlanta and I love the homes there, in the particular areas in which I'm looking, My family and I are really looking for a new start, we looking for a new city, new career, new friends, new car to drive us there, new school and friends for my children, a whole new environment, a place where it barely snows and also a new home.
We're looking for a new beginning and I prayed about it and I'm just leaving it all up to God, my plans were to work temporary jobs while I'm here in Chicago, save to get a car, complete school in a couple of months, use my income tax to plan to move, along with the money I plan to save while working, start applying for jobs, like the month of February and as soon as I get this great job opportunity there in the ATL, I will start looking for a place to stay, which I believe wouldn't be that hard, because I'm expecting God to bless us in every way and if my plan is in align with his, things will work out great and then my family and I will be living in the ATL baby!!!!
I have other plans or reasons why I want to relocated there to the ATL, but I will not discuss them at this moment, but yall will be finding out in the future, if God is willing.
* I wish the media would leave President Barack Obama alone, every man looks at booty, every man have looked at a woman azz before, I'm sure he was not lusting, it probably was a glance, I haven't seen the news pertaining to President Barack booty watching, but I know it was nothing to make a big deal out of, so just drop it!
* For God sakes, leave Michael Jackson alone, he is dead and gone and I can't believe the things that they are saying about him, like he was gay, please let Michael rest and also, please leave his family alone, especially Joe Jackson, My god!
* It's a couple of bloggers, I would love to meet, like Fergie, Tazzee, Aretha, Te-Erica, Serenity, Lady Lee, Babs, Single ma and a host of other bloggers that I can't remember at this moment, I think you ladies are absolutely fabulous, I read your blogs daily and you ladies, really inspire me a lot, you don't even no it, but I'm telling you now, I heart them all and there's no particular blog I like the most, because I love them all, they are all very great in what they do, ladies keep doing your thing, I learn a lot from you all and I also laugh a lot...lol.. Very smart, very beautiful, very educated women, who are doing it for themselves and some of them, if not all, doing it all by themselves successfully and I admire that.
I think I'm pretty much out of thoughts at this moment, maybe it's because I'm feeding my face with a Reese cup and Kit Kat...lol
So, I will talk 2 ya soon!