Where have you been? Some may ask.....
Well, I been working 3rd shift again and I know I posted before, that I will never work another 3rd shift again, but brown sistah needed some cash...LOL
I'm still at the same Company, which is Bank of America as a Processing Clerk again, I don't understand why they laid us off in the first place, just to call us back 2months later!
Christmas is slowly approaching, or should I say...It's approaching fast!
I haven't done any shopping and really I don't plan on doing a lot of shopping, because that's not what Christmas is about, I'm not about to be out there spending all my money or the little money that I have.
Look out 2010 is around the corner, Do anybody have any goals or plans for the new year?
My Goals are for 2010 will consist of me...
1. Releasing some weight and start eating alot more healthier. I need to get rid of alot of weight, I will not tell you how much, but it's more then 30lbs!
2. Fitness, Along with eating healthier and releasing weight, I have to include fitness.
I have a treadmill, so I'm going to work out at least 4-5 times a week for 30-45mins. I'm also interested in starting some kickboxing class and swimming.
3. My family and I will be relocating to a new city in March or April and we all pretty excited about that and actually I'm in the process of planing that now. Hopefully, the job I'm with now can transfer me, since they have a Company there also. My goal is to be moved by June 2010!
4. I will be starting college in 2010, I haven't really decided what school yet, but It's between two schools and they both are located in the new city, in which I will be relocating to. My goal is to choose the school and enroll for Summer or Fall 2010
5. My Book, yes I have a couple of books in my head, but I can only do one at a time and for now, I will start with The Book for African American Families. My goal is to have half of the book written by July 2010!
I can go on with the goals and plans that I have for 2010, but I have to start with what I have written above, but I forgot to mention, that my number one goal should have been, my number 2 goal, because My #1 goal is to continue working on building my relationship with God, that is like before EVERYTHING!
I will continue to attend church regularly. Prayer, I will continue and forever will be praying daily, but more than once a day or only when I need him/her, I will be more active in my conversation or prayer with God, I will included him in everything, I mean everything, because it's not about me, it's about him and what he wants for me.
Daily Bible read, I was reading a book and it's called The Purpose Driven and the author says that, if you spend at least 15mins a day, reading the Bible, you would have read the entire bible in a year. So, I have 15mins a day and really more time than that to read the bible, but I don't.
I can say that I spend about 15mins reading the Bible about 3-4 times a week, so I have to make it a priority to read it at least 15-20mins on a day to day basis.
Do anybody have any more idea's I can use to work on building a more loving relationship with our God? Please share it with me.
Well, that's it for now folks, but I promise to do better with my posting.
I basically be on facebook alot, so if anybody interested in being my friend, please leave a comment and I will get back with you!
Pretty Brown Sistah