Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Run Away Child!

My mother adopted child, the 12yr old run away finally decided to show up over to her biological mother house, around 11:30pm last night. I'm glad she was fine, but that little heffer, if she was my child, will be getting that but whooped for 2-3 days.

She's not stating were she been or what she been doing and if her mom want to accept that, that's cool, but not me. I just don't understand these kids today, I just don't understand...

Well, my mother is giving her up to her aunt, that lives in Rockford and the child had the nerve to say....She don't want to go, like she got a say soooooo.

Hellooooooo, are you crazy child? I believe so, because you don't have a say so.
Sorry Charlie....
And her biological mom calls my mother and asked if she's gonna get the little run away child hair done. Are you crazy 2? You do not reward a child for running away, I'm sorry.

So to answer your ?
HELL 2 THA Now

Peace!
Pretty Brown Sistah

No comments: