Sunday, January 4, 2009

I need new Friends!


I swear I need some new friends, I need somebody that is on my level to hangout with. I call old friends and try to stay in contact with them and we sometimes talk for awhile, but I'm the only one who tries to stay in contact with them. So, that's it for me, I'm not doing it anymore. I'm going to make new friends and I'm gonna pray and ask God to guide them my way.

I'm looking for a...
Loyal,
Caring,
Loving,
Motivational,
Understanding,
Spiritual,
Someone I can talk to and can keep a secret if I need her to kind of friend,my hang out buddy,
travel buddy and at the same time, I would be that kind of friend to her as well.

Those are some of the traits I'm looking for in a friendship.
I'm starting a Women Group here in Chicago for women who are like myself, a woman that is looking to release the weight, to become healthy and to become physically fit!
That is something that I have been thinking about doing for awhile and I do believe God put it on my heart to do, so I have to follow it.

I'm in the process of doing that now and I'm looking for it to take off successfully, I'm happy about that. If you are living in the Chicago area and looking for a Good friend and also looking to be in my group it's called "Someone Like Me" leave a commit and I promise I will respond.

Peace & Love,
Brown Sistah

No comments: