Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Words Can Heal

I am a big fan of Jewel Diamond Taylor, I have her book Success Gem and it is a wonderful book.

Whenever you get a chance, go and purchase her book, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

On page 72 in Jewel book, she says using these words and phrases can increase your chances for success and happiness:

I am special...
I am unique...
I feel good about myself...
I work on improving myself...
I keep my commitments...
I am beautiful...
I radiate confidence...
I have a purpose...
I am significant and needed...
I am healthy...
I am loved...
I am responsible...
I am strong...
My challenges are my teachers...
I'm willing to learn...
I trust my inner voice...
I'm always in the right place at the right time...
I can solve my challenges...
I believe in my skills and talents...
I can get the job done...
I expect great things to happen...
I am qualified...
I am worthy...
I accept myself the way I am...

Positive words affect your health, reduce stress and create peace of mind.
You can attract or repel healthy relationships and opportunities, according to your words.
Life is a mirror. You attract into your life what you radiate, think, say, give and love.

Your positive inlook will shape your outlook in life. If you are optimistic and understanding the power of your spoken word, your chances for success and solutions are more likely than for the person who speaks negativity.

You can start today, speaking these healing words into your life and trust me it will change your life, when ever a negative thought come to your mind, quickly change them and feed them with words that heal.

Please share these healing words to your family and friends, I think everyone needs them and really would benefit from them.

You can start with at least one of these healing word at a time or ever 2-3, it doesn't matter, just do it, even if it's not these words and you have your own, it doesn't matter, just repeat these words to yourself daily and watch your life change.

Let me know...

Talk 2 ya soon!
Brown Sistah

No comments: