Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lingerie

I'm a Think Misses that loves sexy lingerie, a girl got to keep it looking good for her hubby, if you know what I mean (wink-wink) So I ran across a website that sale beautiful lingerie in the juicy size, yes I said it...LOL in the Juicy Size! What? Juicy girls needs to be sexy to:-) and plus I have seen so many wonderful panties, bra's and all kind of cute sh** for the Thick Chicks!

Well, take a look at what I found to be "CUTE" and affordable (wink-wink)
If you interested in checking this website out, you can go to www.torrid.com
They also have nice clothing for the Thick Chicks as well.






























Peace & Blessings!
Brown Sistah

1 comment:

Tazzee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a little conservative so I would pick the last little item you posted. The first one is hot, but a little too risque for me.